We have a range of stalls covering:
- Home-grown Vegetables, Fruit and Herbs in season
- Home Baked Cakes and Savouries
- Free Range Eggs
- Home Grown Plants, Bulbs, Houseplants, Bedding and Cut Flowers
- Floral Baskets, Bouquets and Flower Arrangements
- Jams, Marmalades, Chutneys and Honey
- A large selection of Crafts such as knitted and sewn goods, wooden items, greetings cards and jewellery
Country Markets set a very high standard for all produce sold in the local market. Bakery items and garden produce are always freshly cooked or freshly picked. All our cooks hold a current ‘Food Hygiene Certificate’. The kitchens may be inspected by the local Environmental Health Officers.
If you have any comments or complaints, please raise these with Wendy Bacon, who is our Market Manager. For contact information please see the Contact page.